While plumbing practices and products have changed over the last 40 years, LSP’s focus on designing and manufacturing innovative products remains steadfast. LSP concentrates its efforts on making a plumber’s job simpler, easier and faster. Our products not only reduce installation time and labor, but are also built to the highest quality standards and come with unmatched customer support and service. LSP also has two distribution centers located in Carson City, Nevada (servicing the West/Rockies) and Dallas, Texas (servicing the Central and Eastern U.S.) plus a number of satellite warehouses providing local inventory.
Today, LSP consists of the following product divisions:
- Specialty Products™ / Benjamin Mfg. – outlet boxes, tub boxes, clamps, test caps, hangers, AAVs, pipe secure brackets, copper stubouts, hammer arresters, tub protectors, water heater pans, foam wrap, and much more
- Aqua-Flo® – a full line of braided, vinyl, and corrugated connectors and stops
- Rapid-Fit® – bath waste and overflow assemblies with designer finishes
- Insulation – polyolefin foam pipe insulation
- Tech Specialties® / Frank Pattern Mfg. – a broad line of roof drains, floor drains, shower drains and closet flanges
- Chemicals – solvent cements and primers, and pipe thread sealants